Leads the execution of the Company’s strategy related to property management for the assigned portfolio and markets by directing the team, implementing policies, programs, and initiatives that achieve budgeted financial results, and developing and leading programs that promote customer satisfaction, operational excellence, and market growth.
- Formulates the annual goals and business plan in line with the Company’s strategic goals, and develops budget(s) for the assigned portfolio and markets by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reconciling monthly statements against approved budget, and working with the senior management team and others to discuss financial resource needs and issues.
- Oversees the operating performance of and compliance with the Company’s property management procedures and policies by inspecting properties, reviewing financial pricing models and marketing plan(s), conducting operational and financial audits, and developing corrective action plans as necessary to achieve stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the staffing and talent acquisition for the assigned markets and portfolios, and manages team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training team members, and oversees their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Researches and develops potentials for new business opportunities by identifying and meeting with potential clients, developing and making financial proposals, and following up through the close of transactions and takeovers.
- Manages client and customer satisfaction by maintaining frequent communication, providing reports and information on the performance and progress of the portfolio, responding quickly and with urgency to questions, requests, and concerns, and seeking and acting on client feedback for improving overall service.
- Stays abreast of market and economic conditions within the assigned portfolio and markets, communicates emerging trends, opportunities, and potential threats, and creates long-and short-term business plans that achieve the Company’s targeted growth and market presence objectives.
- Leads or participates in process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities for enhancing business performance, and leading specific project teams in developing and implementing new programs, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Coordinates work activities and liaisons with vendors, consultants, and other contractors as needed by researching and communicating ongoing work status to provide direction to consultants, processing invoices, contracts, and other statements of work, and ensuring open communication between consultants and Company project team members.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.