ChargePoint is looking for a Director of Quality Systems and Processes to develop, implement and maintain world class quality systems across all disciplines at ChargePoint. The first responsibility of the Director will be to organize, lead and complete the ISO: 9001:15 certification process within nine months.
This person will be stepping into a new role at ChargePoint and must have extensive experience in advocating for new processes, defining requirements, and leading project teams for the implementation and ongoing support of a wide variety of quality initiatives.
- Lead the ISO: 9001:15 certification at ChargePoint - be the ISO advocate, build and lead the teams and manage all aspects of the project
- Lead internal ISO and other quality and business process audits
- Be the contact for all external audits including ISO and customer quality audits
- Implement and maintain other quality and compliance certifications such as ROHS, TUV, Environmental Stewardship programs, and others as required
- Provide leadership and program management to define and implement cross functional quality and business systems processes: Corporate Quality System, Product Life Cycle, CAPA, etc.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- B.S degree in engineering required – MS or MBA degreepreferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Quality or Business systems leadership role
- Experience leading at least one full ISO: 9001 certification project required
- Experience developing and managing corporate wide Quality Systems
- Strong background in formal quality and statistical processes – Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- The communication and leadership skills required to advocate at all levels of ChargePoint for the adoption and implementation of new Quality and business systems processes
- Strong project management skills and cross-functional working style required
- ASQ certifications preferred