$80K — $100K *
Oversee operations, business planning and budget development for the Risk department.
· Investigate and analyze actual and potential risks in the facility; assess liability and probability of legal action for potential notification. Implement, educate and encourage incident reporting system throughout the facility.
· Implement risk management program throughout the facility.
· Develop and implement infrastructures and systems that support patient safety.
· Work closely with Clinical Department practice to ensure the organization's procedures and policies are being followed by all employees.
· Work with internal auditors, security contractors, and other staff to establish an internal control system.
· Monitor and analyze program performance data to determine program effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement. Insure compliance with all administrative requirements.
· Responsible for identifying high-risk areas that could cause harm to persons receiving services, visitors, and employees.
· Maintain database of full disclosure activities and provide oversight for review programs and provides technical support as needed.
Valid through: 12/24/2020