Remedy Professional Services is currently aiding in a search for a permanent, direct-hire Director of Quality for a leading global manufacturer in the healthcare market.
The Director of Quality will provide leadership for Quality Assurance/Control functions that support products and operational processes. Responsible for maintaining compliance in all quality-related activities and systems. This individual will facilitate all continuous improvement efforts and objectives and lead organizational efforts to collaborate, in effort to maintain quality system compliance. Will be involved in FDA audits.
- Provide leadership and vision for quality objectives, both internally and externally
- Develop members of the Quality Assurance team, mentor colleagues within the organization, and foster the growth of the QA organization
- Facilitate clear lines of communication between Quality Assurance and other departments internally
- Develop long and short-term projections for quality programs, objectives, initiatives, and cost budgeting
- Be a leading member for compliance with FDA and ISO regulations
- Partake in FDA and ISO Audits
- Promote teamwork across multiple departments, including operations, research and development, regulatory, sales, and marketing
- Facilitate an atmosphere of prompt corrective action when quality issues arise
- Collaborate with Director of Global Quality System Compliance, and other leadership to ensure adherence to quality Systems
- Manage cross-functional efforts, organize and schedule reviews, and participate in leadership meetings
- BA or BS Degree in a technical discipline
- 7-10 years' as a high-level quality professional, with management responsibilities
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred
- Must be knowledgeable and able to operate under FDA, ISO, cGMP, and cGLP regulations
- Must possess strong leadership abilities, interpersonal skills, and experience effectively managing multi-discipline teams
- Strong written and oral skills, strong problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail
This position will pay $130-150K.
Benefits include company-contributed medical and dental coverage, 401K plan with company match, 15 holidays and PTO, life insurance, and more.