• The Director of Quality plans, develops, implements and manages comprehensive and effective systems to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of patient services and programs in support of the organizational mission and goals
• Works under the supervision of the hospital Administrator, functions as a support person in the coordination and organization of administrative processes in a high quality efficient and cost-effective manner
• All duties to be done in accordance with Joint Commission, Federal and State regulations, Oceans' Mission, policies and procedures and quality standards
• Bachelor’s degree or RNdiplomarequired
• Healthcare experience related to clinical leadership and/or quality assessment and performance improvement
• Behavioral health experiencepreferred.