Director of Quality - NADCAP Aerospace:
- NADCAP and ITAR experiencerequired, AS9100
- Leadership opportunity with small business feel, for multi-billion organization
*Full relocation provided!
About Our Client
Our client is located in southern New Hampshire and is a manufacturer for the aerospace and automotive industry. They have been supporting this industry for almost 100 years. They have a track record of exceeding growth targets and sales projections and is a company that people tend to stay at long term.
The Director of Quality will have responsibilities that include:
- Coordinate all aspects of the company's quality program.
- Establish strategic plans, policies and procedures at all levels to ensure that the quality program will meet or exceed internal and external customer's needs and expectations.
- Identify, develop and implement the Quality Systems required to promote and support the Operation's business objectives.
- Serve as the Operation's Management Representative with responsibility and authority for ensuring that established business management systems consistent with current ISO/QS quality system are maintained and performance is reported and communicated effectively.
- Support and direct a team of engineers and support personnel.
The Successful Applicant
The Director of Quality should have:
- BS Degree in engineering or technical discipline
- 8+ years of experience in a quality assurance environment
- Proven track record of people management
- Black Belt certification preferred. Lean Methodology preferred
What is on Offer
- Highly profitable and established organization
- Proponents of quality from the top down
- Competitive compensation package
- Full relocation assistance provided