Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Focus on patient care and maintain quality standards.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians.
- Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference.
As the Director of Quality Management, you will be responsible for coordination, development and evaluation of all outcome activities including but not limited to:
Risk Management, Quality Improvement, Survey Readiness, Infection Control, Employee Health and Education.
Other requirements of the Director of Quality Management - DQM would include:
- Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
- Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with activities per QAPI Calendar
- Receiving and reviews quarterly quality improvement reports
- Assisting Medical Director and Quality Program Director with development and implementation of medical staff quality improvement activities
- Leading hospital team in the performance of RCA at least annually and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise indicated
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and reporting
- Focusing on the importance of employee training and education in the work place
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements are met.
As a Director of Quality Management, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members.
Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications you must have to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree, BSN or RN with relatable experience with quality improvement, infection control, employee health, accreditation and education.
- Ability to deliver superior quality of care.
- Result-driven team player who treats patients as if they were their own family members.
- You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to remain hands-on and work independently.