We are looking for ?Director of Quality Management/Performance Improvement (RN) for our client in El Paso, TX
Job Title: Director of Quality Management/Performance Improvement (RN)
Job Location: El Paso, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Shift - Days, No Weekends
- Current licensure in State of Texas
- Preferred - Certification in Healthcare Quality and/or
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Required: 3-5years of clinical nursing experience
- Background in Health Information Management, Case Management, or Quality Management
- Understanding of healthcare environment and strong project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of quality principles, theories and tools.
- Data analysis and statistical background knowledge
- Excellent people skills and presentation skills are required
- Preferred: 5-7years experience in strategic planning, performance improvement in an organization to include implementing quality initiatives.
- Advanced degree in the fields mentioned above
- Assists the Admin Director of Quality in the implementation of the hospital wide CQI Program. Works with the Medical Staff leadership, TMF/Federal Representatives and hospital staff.
- Assists the Admin Director of Quality in identifying and developing organizational improvement opportunities while looking at specific clinical outcomes.
- Participates in education of hospital and Medical Staff in the Performance Improvement Program/methodology and current Joint Commission/TMF Federal requirements.
- Assists in the Incident Report Program.
- Reviews medical records according to criteria and outcome data identified.