Imperium Health Management is a proud Joint Venture of Almost Family, Inc (NASDAQ: AFAM). Imperium enables Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) with all of the management systems and infrastructure on a turn-key basis to successfully coordinate care so that patients get better care and the ACO's shared savings opportunities are maximized.
Our services include:
- ACO Development and Organization
- Payor Contracting
- Care Coordination and Utilization Management
- Disease Management and Chronic Condition Support
- Patient Education and Self-Management Tools
- Quality Management
- Performance Tracking and Analytics
- Incentive Reconciliation and Distribution
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Quality works extensively within the ACO community of physician practices to look at systems that are currently in place make improvements and coordinate the use of tools on an ongoing basis.
Leads the Quality Management and Quality Reporting functions for Imperium Health Management and its ACO Customers.
Provides Training and oversight to ACO Customers of the Quality Management and Quality Reporting functions including the gathering and submission of ACO Quality Measures related to the Medicare Shared Savings Program
Oversees the process of extracting data from all ACO physicians’ Electronic Medical Records and ensures accuracy for the process of reporting.
Reviews and analyzes all extracted data to determine best practices for the physicians’ offices within the ACO.
Develops Process Improvement Plans for all network physician offices based on quality measures and data derived from the offices’ EMR.
Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Must be a Registered Nurse or have the ability to obtain licensure immediately.
2. BSN or other advanced degree strongly preferred.
3. Minimum of 8years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
4. Prior experience in an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), Managed Care Organization (MCO), or experienceworking with health plans required.
5. Knowledge of and hands-on experience with the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) preferred.
6. Must have experience with developing and implementing plans for quality improvement in a medical setting and have a working knowledge of systems performance improvement methodologies and strategies.
7. Experience with project management or in a project leadership role is strongly preferred.
8. Must be data-driven and have strong ability to analyze extracted data.
9. Must be technologically savvy and proficient with a variety of computer programs.
10. Ability to travel for the position up to 50% annually.
Imperium Health Management offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- 401-k Retirement Plan