CACI is seeking a high-caliber, take-charge leader with an extensive background in process development, statistical process control, quality management in a systems engineering and/or service delivery environment to join our team as a Director of Quality Control in support of our Mission Solutions & Services (MSS) group. You will report directly to the Executive Vice President of MSS and leverage your expertise by:
- Monitoring/auditing existing CACI/U.S. Operations/MSS frameworks, systems, and credentials, including project management framework tailoring, the enterprise CMMI-DEV/SVC ML3 ratings and ISO-9001 certification, and various MSS credentials;
- Auditing project compliance to contractual requirements (both SOW/PWS and selected clauses;
- Assisting in successful program capture, proposal and start-up phases
- SME support to programs and captures as needed.
You can be based in one of our Northern Virginia offices (especially, Chantilly, Reston or Sterling) or in Maryland (Aberdeen). You will contribute to the development and deployment of processes, templates, training, and tools that contribute significantly to the reduction of project risk and the achievement of customer satisfaction. Specific responsibilities include:
- Standardization of business group quality management approach
- Internal audit support
- Support with project tailoring and assessment against the CACI project management framework and CACI QMS, to include project level standardized quality metric development
- Proposal team support for quality plan development and color team support
- Supporting the CACI Quality Community of Practice (CoP).
- This position will require a minimum of 20% travel throughout the US, but primarily in the Virginia, Maryland, DC area.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- BS degree in a management or technical field or equivalent
- 15years directly related experience.
- 8+ years as a Quality Manager.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Proven success developing processes and leading quality initiatives, preparing for credentialing events and developing training/learning programs.
- Proven expertise in ISO-9001 and/or CMMI
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
- MS or MBA degree in a technical, business or related field
- LSS Master Black Belt certified
- PMP, CSEP or other professional certification
- Shipley proposal training
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Proven expertise in AS9100
Req #: 202142