DIRECTOR OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
The Director of Quality will develop processes and systems to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. He/She is responsible for: inspecting procedures and outputs systematically, identifying root cause mistakes or non-conformity issues, helping to identify corrective actions, and providing timely constructive feedback as appropriate.
The definition of success is for the Director of Quality Assurance preserve and enhance our commercial reputation by ensuring that our products and services are fully capable to drive sustainable growth and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Ability to dig deep to identify root cause issues
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers? requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to relevant parties
- Implement quality control systems as appropriate
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality assurance budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
Education and Helpful Experience:
- Proven experience as a Director of Quality Assurance or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality control and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO9001)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Characteristics, etc.
People Management, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Technical Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Dealing with Complexity, Problem Solving and Process Improvement
An excellent Director of Quality Assurance has an eye for detail and solid experience in quality control. He/She has extensive experience in manufacturing of capital equipment, ISO9001 implementation, and a passion for fixing issues or problems permanently so they do not arise again.
Reporting to this Position:
Employees in quality function (to be determined)