This role will oversee LBS’s quality efforts across all business units. A key initial priority will be to evolve our existing maintenance management systems into an integrated project controls system that will provide better visibility on real time project performance. A second priority will be instituting a high-level quality management program by establishing quality controls, metrics, procedures and training. Further responsibilities include identifying and leading key improvement efforts related to quality to drive overall business performance while playing a strategic role in developing our overall quality culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of ten years’ management level experience. Strong operational background in services, facilities, logistics, transportation or utilities.
- Experience with broad range of quality initiatives, including ISO, Lean, Six Sigma, etc. in addition to Lean/Six Sigma accreditation.
- Extensive experience with maintenance programs, management systems, and process/program development.
- Highly skilled at taking a consultative approach and working across a matrixed organization, with ability to roll up sleeves to provide front-line deliverables and span up to leading strategic efforts.
- Must be an excellent collaborator who can interact across operational and functional organizations as well as engage with division leadership. Demonstrated ability to work with multi-disciplinary leaders and staff.
- Data driven and flexible individual with demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and lead/manage multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills, real quantitative approach to operational problem solving.
- Strategic and systems thinker who proactively anticipates business risks and has a strong drive towards execution.
- Demonstrated experience leading mid- to high-complexity projects in a global, matrixed organization with experiencing leading teams remotely.
- Approachable hands-on style with the ability to engage with people at all levels of management.
- Excellent leadership skills. Strong communication and platform presentation skills.
- Must be able to travel 70% of the time. Also, must be able to travel effectively within COVID restricted locations - proof of vaccination is required for this role.