Responsible for developing and managing public relations and communications.
1. Master's degree (M. A.) in a related field (e.g. marketing, advertising, journalism, broadcast media) or equivalent combination of a BA degree plus experience.
2. Two (2) years of progressively responsible professional experience in communications and public relations with project leader responsibility for a major client or audience.
3. PSRA certification required, or ability to be certified within six (6) years.
4. Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
Additional Qualifications for Director of Public Relations II: Meets all requirements of Director of Public Relations I in addition to the following:
1. Two (2) years of demonstrated experience at the Director I level.
2. Two (2) years working for Southcentral Foundation.