The Director of Provider Engagement develops positive, long-term relationships with physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare systems in order to support and improve financial and quality performance. The Director, Provider Engagement works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex business development problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules to achieve goals, and influences quality of life improvement for CKD and ESRD patients.
- Meet with and engage providers strategically prioritized by market data segmentation
- Build formal business relationships with key provider stakeholders within the clinically integrated networks including Nephrologists, PCPs, Specialists, SNFs, Dialysis Centers, Hospital Systems, and ASCs, to support Somatus’ quality and financial objectives in the market
- Collaborate with Somatus’ payor partner market teams to ensure alignment with provider engagement strategy and tactics
- Develop provider quality and financial incentives and contractual relationships with market providers in connection with wider Somatus provider engagement and operational team
- Maintain documentation on provider engagement and network efforts including contractual documents, CRM inputs if needed
- Support development of provider scorecards with Somatus’ Product and Innovation team
- Partner where necessary with Somatus’ clinical managers to support care team objectives related to network goals
- Show proficiency in the Somatus RenalIQ application and speak to qualitative data outputs in provider facing meetings
- Manage and professionally develop provider engagement managers in assigned geographical area
- Aligned with Somatus’ Mission and Values
- 3-5 years minimum experience working with Pop Health and/or Integrated Health System and/or Provider Relations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to engage PCPs, Nephrologists, Specialists, Hospital Systems
- Proven ability supporting quality initiatives
- Proven planning, preparation and presentation skills, with established knowledge of reimbursement, health regulations, and bonus methodologies
- Demonstrated executive presence in conducting meetings and presentations with Physicians and key stake holders
- Self-starter in a remote work environment
- Positive, collaborative, and highly organized leadership style to drive outcomes.
- Enjoys working collaboratively with team members.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills demonstrating respect and cultural awareness during interactions with clients.
- Ability to travel 75% (overnight travel required) throughout the state/regions and travel to HQ (Tyson’s Corner, VA) as needed