Director of Project Management Organization (PMO)
At Interface, it’s the human equation that drives us.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Interface is uniquely qualified to be the one source for safeguarding customer data, people, and assets. As the leading national provider of cloud-based managednetwork services and security systems for retail, commercial and small business customers, we provide the industry’s most comprehensive bundle of integrated solutions that connect and protect some of America’s best-known companies.
Our service offerings include PCI-compliant private secure managed broadband, manageddigital voice, alarm/event monitoring, interactive video surveillance, managed access control and fire/life safety systems. Multiple UL-Approved 5-Diamond CSAA Certified Secure Operations Centers monitor, manage and support their system, backed by a nationwide service delivery infrastructure.
Interface believes in the philosophy of listening to our customers and addressing their needs. We are guided by integrity as well as an all-consuming desire to exceed expectations and foster long-term partnerships. Our goal is nothing less than complete customer satisfaction. And we strive to achieve it by providing responsive, accommodating service to each and every one of our valued clients.
POSITION SUMMARY: DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION
The Director of PMO for National Accounts manages a team of Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts responsible for completing ISS projects on time and on budget. This person will be a liaison to all internal and external resources to assure the PMO has the required support and resources to complete projects as sold.
CORE COMPETENCIES: DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION
- Positive “Can Do” attitude with the ability to motivate the team to accomplish company set goals.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive communicator.
- Ability to efficiently and professionally resolve escalations from team members, vendors, and customers.
- Familiar and competent with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
- Assertive in driving and achieving goals set by ISS management.
- Self-Starter who can work with little supervision.
- A sense of urgency to complete projects by agreed-upon completion dates.
- Ability to be flexible in order to achieve company and customer objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES: DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION
- Assign projects to Project Managers.
- Load balance projects among Project Management team.
- Handle escalations from Project Managers, Customers, and Vendors.
- Mentor and encourage Project Managers on a continuous basis.
- Attend and participate in meetings and conference calls with customers and internal teams as directed.
- Identify and resolve inefficiencies.
- Create and document new processes to improve efficiency.
- Escalate project delays and obstacles to SVP of Services Delivery.
- Annually review and set goals for all Project Managers under their supervision.
- Provide feedback to Sales Engineering to drive continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with all associated internal resources to assure they are aware of their involvement in project implementation.
- Hold vendors responsible to contracted commitments.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS: DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing and coordinating projects that deliver services to national accounts.
- Associates Degree, minimum education requirement.
- Experience communicating and coordinating with General Contractors.
- Experience managing sub-contractor labor.
- Familiar with telecom, networking, and physical security terminology.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office software tools.
- Formal Project Management education and certification are a plus but not required.
Interface offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, the opportunity for growth and much more. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements.