$100K — $150K *
* Ensures that HFHGC construction projects have adequate drawings and are built to code, Earth Craft and Energy Star standards.
* Ensures that Land Development projects are adequately planned and executed to meet affiliate goals.
* Ensures that plans are developed for both annual and long-term build schedules consistent with affiliate goals and plans.
* Ensures that all construction projects take place in a safe manner consistent with organizational policies and best practices. Ensures that the safety of staff and volunteers is the foremost consideration during the construction process and that staff are adequately trained for safety and quality control.
* Ensures that all construction support processes (budgeting, GIK, infrastructure development, asset management, bid processes and warranty follow up etc.) are executed effectively.
* Ensures compliance with all municipal codes, voluntary program requirements and organizational policies and standards.
* Works collaboratively with the Operations team to provide strategic direction.
* Oversees all Construction and Home Preservation staff, as well as AmeriCorps members.
* Manages construction budgets.
* Maintains and routinely updates construction policies and procedures.
* Assesses buildability of potential build sites, both singles sites and subdivision plots.
* Ensures adequate systems are in place for quality control of construction projects.
* Engages organizational colleagues to ensure effective and efficient project execution.
* All other duties that may be assigned by the VP of Programs.
* A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
* A minimum of 3 years supervisor experience.
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Non-profit experience a plus, but not required.
* Computer knowledge and experience including Microsoft Office and Quickbooks required.
* Knowledge and experience in CAD and Project Management software preferred.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Valid through: 12/21/2021
$200K — $250K *
7 days ago