Rooster Teeth's Director of Programming (RT West) will be responsible for programming strategy for Rooster Teeth's West Coast production unit to help guide the growth of its shows and social video channels. The Director should have experience with digital media, YouTube analytics and programming strategy. General knowledge of comedy development, media production, and the video game industry is strongly preferred.
- Manage YouTube programming strategy for Rooster Teeth West productions.
- Analyze data and user feedback to help craft programming strategy for multiple productions with the creative teams.
- Stay in sync with engineering team on new updates to YouTube, the Rooster Teeth site, and social video channels.
- Organize the channel pages and other metadata on multiple YouTube channels.
- Almost all work will happen during work hours, but some work will be required on nights and weekends.
- 5+ years experience programming a YouTube and/or social video channel (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree, TV/Film Production or Communications preferred or equivalent work experience
- Excellent writing, communication, and administrative skills
- Production and creative development experience is a plus.
- YouTube Certified a plus--if not, will become YouTube Certified at start.
- Strong team building, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
- Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Docs/Sheets