8 - 10 years
Posted 31 days ago
Description and Requirements
The Director of Programmatic Accreditation and Regulatory Compliance provides leadership and execution for and management of the Colleges' multi-state programmatic accreditation processes. This role is responsible for advising and guiding state boards and regulatory functions through focused leadership to achieve specific objectives jointly established within the College. This position will assist with regulatory compliance for CAHME, CCNE, CSWE and ACBSP that involves writing self-studies and state regulatory reports.
1. Develops, directs, coordinates, manages and monitors strategic and tactical plans for mulitiple and complex programmatic accreditation and state board requirements related to regulatory, legal and educational planning and accountability.
2. Serves as a primary resource in the Academic governance structure for compliance issues related to state boards regulatory approvals.
3. Provides guidance, advice and coaching to deans and University leadership regarding programmatic accreditation and approval processes.
4. Develops tools for monitoring and ongoing reporting.
5. Communicates with academic affairs staff, faculty, campus staff, personnel, regulatory agencies, external organizations, University Legal Services, Apollo Legal Services, and Apollo Government Affairs to develop policies and procedures to encourage effective and efficient compliance and regulatory management controls.
6. Represents the organization as appropriate in its relationship with the education, business, and government communities. These relationships are essential to seek out programmatic feedback for continuous improvement. This position is also accountable for developing and maintaining a positive relationship within the organization, especially with industry strategy groups and employer relationship partners.
7. Oversees and ensures the accurate and timely filing of annual reports, self-study documents, change requests, status updates, and other required reports, notifications and communication by working cooperatively with the University’s campuses.
8. Oversees and ensures the accurate and timely execution of forms and verifications, including, but not limited to affiliation/field experience agreements, insurance verification, etc. as appropriate for the school/college.
9. Analyzes accurate, timely, and relevant data for internal use, mandatory reports for external agencies, and reporting designed to support University-wide planning, budgeting, and strategy.
10. Develops content for training and professional development strategies in institutional accreditation for campus personnel, college staff, and faculty.
11. Advises corporate leaders on implications and impact of regulatory compliance matters and responds to any internal requests related to such matters.
12. May direct or coordinate personnel actions including recruiting, new hire actions, interviewing and selection of new staff, salary determinations, training, and performance evaluations.
13. Develops, coordinates, manages and reports on compliance schedules.
14. Remains current on College/School practice acts, board rules, and laws affecting programs.
15. Maintains a professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
16. Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
17. Direct supervision of department staff required.