When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Director of Programs with Hines, you will be a member of our executive leadership of the team that is responsible for the delivery, enhancement and execution of the client’s employee amenities and facilities operations programs across the US portfolio. These integrated programs include hospitality functions such as food & beverage, business services, employee commute (transportation) and amenities (dogs @ work, expressions, events, etc.) This position will play a pivotal role in scaling and optimizing the organization and setting a multi-year strategy and roadmap to support the vision of a cohesive, connected portfolio. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Instill a spirit of service, gratitude and community by modeling, defining how all Programs achieve service culture excellence, act as the highest level of accountability for Programs actual daily delivery of Service culture excellence
- Assess current programs to report on the state compared to and best practices and benchmarks from leading companies
- Bring deep experienced insights into workplace services on behalf of Hines at Amazon with consideration of how to simplify the Amazon workforce experiences
- Lead the strategy, planning, prioritization and implementation of programs and projects / initiatives within programs including direct responsibility for writing narrative white papers with recommendations
- Ensure program deliveries meet or exceed Client’s expectations and enhance the Amazon employee experience, in alignment with the Client’s business goals, objectives and current priorities
- Drive Key Performance Indicator improvements through gap analysis by way of service benchmarking and portfolio standardizations wherever possible
- Directly responsible for ROI/business cases, business plans, and dashboards with operational and financial metrics
- Partner closely with Client’s internal business partners in Procurement, PR, HR, Corporate Communications, Finance, Design & Construction, Site Operations, Security, and other functions within Global Real Estate & Facilities.
- Develop and manage a diverse and high functioning team that demonstrates key qualities of adaptability, creativity, customer obsession, professionalism, accountability, deep listening, good judgement, and use of discretion to make good decisions on behalf of the Client
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required, MBA preferred
- Industry Designations preferred
- Fifteen or more years experience in integrated facilities management, workplace services management and/or hospitality/food service management
- Experience developing reporting, presentation models and correspondence for client communication required
- Experience analyzing and interpreting of data, recognizing trends and formulating recommendations
- Strong leadership presence with proven track record of delivering results.