ChargePoint is seeking a Director of Program Manager to manage initiatives related to our EV charging hardware products and software systems. The Director of Program Manager will lead a core team of technical program managers and drive products from concept to production.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Manage and grow a core technical program team that is responsible for all hardware and software programs at ChargePoint
- Drive execution and demonstrate end-to-end ownership of complex, technical programs to successful completion
- Drive deep collaboration across a network of critical dependencies across the company
- Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently
- Lead cross-functional project meetings and milestone reviews
- Deliver executive communication and drive the decision-making process
- Bachelor’s degree in one of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related equivalent work experience. Masters Preferred
- 15+ years’ industry experience, 10 or more years program management experience related to complex hardware or software projects
- Experience managing the introduction of new technologies with a solid understanding of product development lifecycles
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies and industry trends
- Strong experience in dealing with a variety of stakeholders with skills in communication, consultation and negotiation
- Outstanding cross-functional management and leadership skills
- Develop executive level presentations and present as needed.