Responsible for establishing and managing Project Management Office (PMO) for the CHS Supply Chain organization, as well as leading the CHS Supply Chain business transformation. The PMO Director must work closely with the Supply Chain Leadership Team and other key stakeholders within the business (such as divisional teams and hospitals) to ensure the most impactful, strategic projects are executed at the right time to meet corporate and functional objectives.
Additionally, this role will assist the overall Supply Chain Leadership Team to maintain operational excellence and effective program and project execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance in the planning, design, and prioritization of business initiatives and projects as defined by the Supply Chain Leadership Team.
- Oversight for key Supply Chain initiatives by working closely with the Supply Chain Leadership Team to manage projects, collaborate with other team leaders, resolve issues, and drive the success of business initiatives.
- Track schedules, budgets, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain leaders and hospitals to overcome obstacles that prevent adherence and ultimately improve compliance and alignment between Supply Chain and hospital Supply Chain operations.
- Support talent development by working with the entire Supply Chain Team.
- Identify the major business benefits and ensure they are delivered to the business.
- Manage the development of current and target KPI’s for each major business process, including establishment of the tracking mechanism to monitor KPI performance and business benefits.
- Coordinate with the CHS Communications team for stakeholder-focused content on change management, training, benefits, deliverables and timelines.
- Manage the timely communication of progress and resolution of issues and decisions required within the program team, other projects that have dependencies on business systems implementation (i.e Lawson) to plants, office and sales associates.
- Ensure the required business change is implemented effectively at the hospital level with minimal business disruption.
Bachelors' degree in business, communications, supply chain, and/or change management.
Experience managing and delivering results against large projects, involving senior leadership and executives requiring complex change management.