As Director of PS Ops, you will identify opportunities for Services and operations process improvement and facilitate the successful implementation of new programs by ensuring a change-management approach that is fully integrated into program design and decision making, both informing and enabling strategic direction. This includes leveraging tech to provide data and analytics and to streamline and optimize scoping, resourcing, and forecastingprocesses for the Services teams
Reporting to the Vice President of Professional Services, the Director of PS Ops will collaborate closely with Services leadership to identify market and team-specific opportunities to accelerate enterprise service excellence and efficiency across client services, onboarding, reporting & analytics, education & training, support and technology solutions. This person will work closely with the Sales and Client Outcomes teams to successfully deliver on strategic and operational initiatives. This role is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual, well versed in implementing service operations excellence within enterprise level business to accelerate productivity, effectiveness and service quality.
What You'll Do
- Institutionalize and continuously evolve the enterprise discipline of Services strategy and operations roadmap working alongside Professional Services leadership
- Forecasting: Learning from key trends and driving forecasting accuracy across critical metrics
- Programmatic Strategy & Optimization - driving performance through a data-driven approach to optimization
- Analytics – providing reporting, insights, visualization, and advanced analytics into key success indicators
- Collaborate with Professional Services team leads to gather needs, challenges and growth opportunities that would inform the strategy and roadmap.
- Evolve Services metrics tracking, reporting, measurement to provide actionable insight on the services business, people, and process.
- Lead, mentor and develop Professional Services Operations team to execute the established enterprise service strategy for operations.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product and Customer Success Operations teams to successfully deliver on enterprise solutions for clients.
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years of PS Operations management experience, preferably at growth-stage SaaS Enterprise software company
- 10+ years of related work experience in strategic enterprise professional services operations
- Proven experience of rolling out Enterprise Operational Excellence
- Proven experience of collaborating closely with business leaders to understand needs of clients and roll out solutions and processes to increase client satisfaction and success
- Track record of leading, coaching, and developing high performing, distributed Professional and Client Services teams
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
- Impressive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Record of professional achievement
- A deep commitment to business and functional diagnosis and solution design
- Well versed in, opinionated on, and able to anticipate enterprise concepts and trends
- Personable, curious, charismatic, and positive
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problem and to drive win-win outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Eager to learn and resourceful in finding solutions