Mi9 Retail has identified a need for a Director of Professional Services within a consulting services delivery role supporting complex and integrated environments across our North American client base. This individual will provide delivery expertise along with overall leadership to the ongoing implementations and resources within the region. Additionally, this role will be pivotal in supporting the growth goals within the North American region in coordination with our business development resource. This individual must be capable of working in a time-compressed, highly dynamic and potentially ambiguous client situation to ensure milestones and deliverables are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and best practices throughout the full life cycle implementation of the JustEnough solution including workshop planning & facilitation, business process design, data definition, solution configuration, testing, training and post Go-Live support
- Accountable for the project implementations on-time and on-budget goals being met with the end goal of having clients as references for future business development
- Management of the Statement of Work process including drafting, markup / redline and confirmation
- People manager for resources aligned with the region / sub-region including onboarding, mentoring and performance management in conjunction with Global Delivery Leadership
- Continued education of practitioners globally leveraging subject matter expertise
- Manages a set of accounts building client relationships and rapport along with escalation point responsibilities
- Actively participates in the Global Delivery Leadership activities as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of retail financial and open-to-buy planning, merchandise planning, assortment planning, replenishment & allocation, demand forecasting, inventory planning.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal, plus excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business Acumen – you'll be working with the client's business team, so you need to know how they think.
- Business Software experience – either working for a software company or implementing a major business software package as a consultant or as a client.
- Strong project management skills – ability to put together a project plan and manage a project and budget.
- 10+ years of combined experience in retail, software implementations and/or consulting.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Education – minimum Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent additional work experience.
- Ability to travel without restriction throughout the North American territory up to 80%. Occasional international travel may be required.