Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and best practices throughout the full life cycle implementation of the JustEnough solution including workshop planning & facilitation, business process design, data definition, solution configuration, testing, training and post Go-Live support
- Accountable for the project implementations on-time and on-budget goals being met with the end goal of having clients as references for future business development
- Management of the Statement of Work process including drafting, markup / redline and confirmation
- People manager for resources aligned with the region / sub-region including onboarding, mentoring and performance management in conjunction with Global Delivery Leadership
- Continued education of practitioners globally leveraging subject matter expertise
- Manages a set of accounts building client relationships and rapport along with escalation point responsibilities
- Actively participates in the Global Delivery Leadership activities as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of retailfinancial and open-to-buy planning, merchandise planning, assortment planning, replenishment & allocation, demand forecasting, inventory planning.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal, plus excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business Acumen – you’ll be working with the client’s business team, so you need to know how they think.
- Business Software experience – either working for a software company or implementing a major business software package as a consultant or as a client.
- Strong project management skills – ability to put together a project plan and manage a project and budget.
- 10+ years of combined experience in retail, software implementations and/or consulting.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Education – minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent additional work experience.
- Ability to travel without restriction throughout the North American territory up to 80%. Occasional international travel may be required.