- Serve as the product owner for Verve’s measurement products and define and manage the product roadmap, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders including the senior leadership team.
- Work closely with Verve’s Insights & Analytics team to champion their vision & needs by defining actionable product requirements
- Proactively identify unmet market needs, be an industry expert and product thought leader enabling innovation, expansion, and direction of the product.
- Identify, aggregate and prioritize stakeholder objectives and expectations.
- Analyze risks to product and market success, and act decisively to resolve them.
- Work across teams with different agile development approaches (Scrum, Kanban).
- Work closely with product marketing to execute product releases and launches.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products.
- Establish metrics to measure post release performance; monitor & report on progress.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Work with our customers, train our users, evangelize our solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive AdTech & Ops expertise required, including campaign targeting strategy, trafficking, analysis and optimization
- An understanding of targeting and attribution, DSP, DMP, RTB, CPM, CPA, CTR, CTA, VTR…
- Requires data analysis/BI experience in an environment where data is used to drive business intelligence
- 2+ years of experience in shipping mobile advertising products
- 7+ years of product management experience with an emphasis on lean & agile
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Business Management or comparable experience strongly preferred
- Smiles at adversity, cherishes challenge, thrives on thinking, and “gets it” on the go…