$150K — $200K *
While we have always been an agile team of product-focused entrepreneurs and engineers, there is now a new focus on implementing best-in-class product development techniques through the creation of a dedicated product team composed of product managers, UX designers, visual designers, researchers and data analysts. Throughout 2020, this team has begun to lay the foundation for an iterative, hypothesis-driven design process with a focus on research and validation, UCD principles, and small cross-functional teams solving complex problems through design thinking and a bias for action. We’re looking for the right Director of Product to help shape the culture of our product team and shepherd a collection of young products into an enterprise-class platform while disrupting an industry.
What We’re Looking For:
● Partner with the Director of Research and Measurement and our Head of Technology to develop a product strategy and roadmap to accelerate Xpress Technologies growth, with a specific focus on carrier engagement, acquisition, and retention.
● Work collaboratively with the Director of Technical Program Management and the Director of Engineering to plan, monitor and facilitate product deliverables.
● Oversee and manage the business performance, resources, and priorities of our products.
● Deeply understand digital fright marketplaces, customers, the competitive landscape, market opportunities, and product differentiators to establish a market advantage.
● Develop, manage, and analyze high-impact product features and own the daily execution of strategic and tactical initiatives.
● Promote and enhance a highly-effective, efficient, and innovative agile product culture that executes initiatives on-time, on-budget, with high quality.
● Direct management of a Senior Product Manager with the ownership of building-out a team of product managers.
● Partner with other product managers to create a cohesive product vision and customer experience across all product offerings.
● Direct management of the Data Analytics Team to drive our data capture, processing and visualization strategy necessary to understand the behavior of our products from a data perspective.
● Work collaboratively with the Design team, Engineering, QA, marketing, and sales to ensure the end-to-end delivery of product features.
● Be the voice and brand of the Xpress Technologies product. Proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders to bring to life the product vision, roadmap, and alignment to our company goals.
What you'll bring to Xpress Technologies:
● BS/BA degree required; MS or MBA preferred.
● 7+ years of experience in product management, with 2+ years in a leadership role
● Experience working on 2-sided marketplace products
● Strong product management skills, including roadmap, business case, prioritization, negotiation
and obtaining consensus.
● Hands-on experience with revenue-generating consumer products and being responsible for
business results to inform key strategic and investment decisions.
● Passion for great product experiences - constantly seeking to learn best practices in web and
mobile products and apply those to our own products.
● Energized by collaborating with other functional leaders and effectively manages through
● Experience using and implementing human-centered design and lean experimentation
● Ability to do quantitative market research and use data to back your plans and
● Demonstrated experience using user/market research and analytics to define product strategy,
direction and roadmap.
● Strong technical knowledge and experience working closely with the technical team.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Comfort with the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced environment
across multiple time zones and remote teams.
Valid through: 11/13/2021