$200K — $250K *
The Products team is responsible for developing and delivering the future of payments in Latin America and the Caribbean. New product deployments are centered around our digital solutions and Visa Direct, a payment service that Visa provides to clients to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts around the world using push payment technology.
The Director of Product Strategy and Go to Market is a highly visible role for the LAC products organization and Visa Direct, ensuring planning, execution and monitor/control processes are in place for effective delivery of critical, customer facing and internal projects involving the deployment of our products.
The individual will be the lead support in creating our Product Strategies and Go to Market discipline for new product deployments and Visa Direct collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure a successful launches and product performance. All initiatives are to be deployed with quality, on-time delivery and within budget. Once new products and initiatives are deployed, the lead will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the launched projects and will report these findings to the wider stakeholder group.
The role will report directly to the Head of LAC Product Planning and Analytics and will also provide direct support to the Visa Direct team.
Characteristics of Successful Candidates:
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
The incumbent may be required to travel 5% domestically and internationally.
• 10+ years of experience, including at least five years of experience in product strategy and execution within the financial technology services domain.
• Visa and financial/payment industry knowledge as well as Money Movement market experience will be considered a strong asset but is not essential.
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation necessary.
• Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines and frequent changes
• Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
• Excellent Microsoft skills across Project, Excel and Powerpoint
Fluent in English and Spanish
Valid through: 10/30/2021