We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a high-visibility role in a fast-growing company where you’ll work hand-in-hand with the Chief Product Officer and the rest of the leadership team to own and build out several strategic product lines that are imperative to our success and mission. You’ll partner closely with nearly every department to improve our products and bring new products to life. This means working with engineering, design, data, clinical care, operations, customer success, sales, marketing, and the entire executive team.
What You’ll Do-
- Hire, coach, and grow a team of stellar product managers of all levels.
- Develop and socialize a compelling research & data-informed product strategy that deeply connects to the most important customer and business opportunities/problems ahead of us.
- Define and report on KPIs to drive meaningful impact and to inform decision making.
- Create, maintain, and report on the product roadmap for multiple product lines.
- Drive the execution of projects with your cross-functional counterparts across departments.
- Develop and iterate on processes that allow Modern Health that drive accountability and impact, while still allowing us to remain flexible.
- Foster a safe, fun, and fulfilling work environment for your teammates.
Who You Are-
- You have 7-10+ years of prior product management experience. 5+ of those years in a leadership capacity, and at least 3+ of those years working on B2B/SaaS products and/or tech-enabled health care products.
- You’ve hired, coached, and grown successful product management teams in a dynamic startup environment.
- You have experience working with customers directly to deeply understand their pain points and taking their feedback to inform our strategy and roadmap.
- You have a quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making.
- You have excellent communication skills to share ideas, give and receive feedback, and communicate updates.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to be able to develop strong working relationships across departments like Sales and Customer Success.
- You have the ability to lead significant cross-functional initiatives with stakeholders across departments.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and driving toward clarity.
- You have experience presenting to senior executives.
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Access to mental health resources
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited career growth opportunity