The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for collaborating with the engineering, corporate marketing, and leadership team to define and build the portfolio of marketing resources necessary to drive product adoption and product positioning of Blaize products in the market.
The Director of Product Marketing will lead the development of strategic processes and creative tactics to educate and compel various audiences to adopt Blaize technology and products. The Director of Product Marketing will work closely with the other business groups (corporate marketing, business development, strategic marketing) and the product engineering teams to lead and operate our product marketing engine.
- Map larger competitive landscape, define product positioning, and distill our technical message into customer/market-focused values and benefits. Develop and maintain a comprehensive competitive playbook, and generate sales tools as needed from the content.
- Develop the plan for promotional demos for use with prospects and external influencers. Establish and lead the process for the definition of demo content and demo development in collaboration with technical teams and corporate marketing.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing to the source, and write sales tools including product briefs, use cases, whitepapers, presentations, blogs, training materials, channel sales support tools, contributed technical articles, video content.
- Lead development of channel product marketing initiatives, collaborating with partners to support sales initiatives including sales training, marketing tool kits, seminars, joint/coop marketing.
- Lead product differentiation strategy. Elevate our message from core technology to end applications. Research and develop short and long-term target markets.
- Collect end-user feedback/case studies to strengthen the value proposition and understand the end-business of our customers so we can tie our value to our customer's economic interests.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a product marketing role or the electronics industry in a marketing function.
- Bachelor’s in business, computer science, electrical engineering, or relative field or equivalent work experience.
- MBA a plus.
- Proven track record of leading and implementing successful product marketing programs for innovative, groundbreaking products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and manage effectively with cross-functional teams for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to work independently and pick-up new technologies.
- A bias toward action and a sense of urgency.
- Able to understand our tech to 2nd order to be conversant with customers.
- Experience working in a dynamic start-up company environment is a plus.
- Experience in AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Smart Vision, Robotics, or related domains is a plus.