Synapse provides Banking as a Service (BaaS) and we're on a mission to accelerate the democratization of best in class financial products for all. The Director of Product Marketing expands and enriches connections between Synapse and the marketplace to create a foundation for new and differentiated products that enable businesses and people to have healthier financial lives.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will work with our Product, Engineering and Sales teams to build and market our banking platform that will drive the success of our customers and the growth of our business.
You will also work with your Marketing counterparts to help drive awareness and adoption of our solutions by deeply understanding what the marketplace cares about and help articulate that value through multiple channels.
If defining and delivering on the future of Banking as a Service excites you, we'd like to meet you!
What You Will Do:
- Track and understand competing product offerings and incorporate that understanding in articulating product and value differentiation.
- Take your learnings and synthesize them for our Product and Engineering teams so that we can continue to make Synapse the leading Banking as a Service provider.
- Work on early-stage products, bringing new products and services to market with flawless execution.
- Work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment that feels different each day (a start up within a startup).
- Work cross-functionally to drive operational readiness for new product introduction.
- Be a champion for the needs of Synapse’s customers and their consumers in the product development cycle
- Creating effective messaging, tools and materials and enabling go-to-market teams
- Lead, mentor and grow a team of future product marketing specialists and managers.
What You Will Bring:
- 7+ years of experience in a general marketing and/or product marketing position, preferably within the B2B/B2B2C FinTech/Tech space.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field.
- You're a Builder who has taken products from MVP to mass scale adoption
- You're a Seller who gravitates towards speaking directly to customers to understand their needs
- You're a Natural collaborator with experience building fruitful, long-term relationships across an organization
- You're a Strategic thinker who connects industry-wide insights and understands the competitive landscape to inform narratives and product positioning
- Great communication to produce effective sales enablement tools and materials
- Have successfully built, led and mentored teams.
What We Offer:
- 💰Competitive Compensation
- 🍎Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 💚401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- 🏝PTO & Holidays
- ✨Life Insurance & LTD
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.