Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing with a proven track record to help drive market awareness and adoption of our Fraud Suite of solutions. The ideal candidate will be a compelling storyteller, responsible for developing compelling messaging and positioning, industry thought leadership, enabling the sales team and executing innovative marketing programs to drive Socure’s continued growth in the digital identity verification market.
In this role, you will take ownership of the product market adoption metrics, manage the execution of product launches, and lead the implementation of the product’s go-to-market strategy. This role works closely with marketing, sales, customers, product management and executive leadership. You will be reporting directly to Anthony Winslow, VP of Product Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, prioritize, and execute all go-to-market initiatives to raise product awareness and adoption and achieve category leadership.
- Be an advocate for the Socure Fraud solution and the overall solutions suite, both internally and externally, through industry conferences, and analyst briefings.
- Understand the impact of the product messaging and positioning “in the field,” and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and adjust our materials.
- Partner with product management to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience (including executives and prospect decision makers).
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation.
- Drive the development of compelling written and visual content, including product roadmaps, datasheets, whitepapers, videos, webinars, analyst presentations, case studies and more.
- Work with our training team to produce materials that enable Sales and accelerate the deal cycle.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years in product marketing in a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the identity compliance, payments or financial industry space.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline, while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals.
- Self-starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen.
- Effective partner to all functions from data science and product to sales and marketing.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways.
- You are comfortable working remotely as part of a small team, with a high level of autonomy. You can devise your own schedule and effectively manage your workload based on the biggest opportunities and company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, MBAs preferred but not required.
- Flexible, you can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor.
A few of the many perks we offer:
- Competitive compensation package with accelerators for overachievers
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Medical, dental, 401K match and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- ...and so much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.