Responsible for product roadmap conception and development in Vicor Power Systems. Will lead Product Marketing team, as well as work closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Senior Management to drive products to release. Will lead Product Management team in ownership of existing product lines through their entire lifecycle, with responsibilities including but not limited to:
Meeting Gross Margin and profitability targets
Managing product obsolescence
Providing Support materials to Sales
Working with Sustaining Engineering to extend existing product lines
Working with Sales to provide accurate forecasts.
Also responsible for working with sales to help drive and manage business at Key Accounts.
- Demonstrated success in leading teams in the development and management of Product Lines
- Demonstrated success in working with Manufacturing, Sales, Engineering, Quality and Senior Management to effectively accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated success in building strategic business relationships with key high volume customers, which includes developing, negotiating and closing development, technology licensing, and other business agreements.
- In depth knowledge and experience in the power conversion markets with emphasis on the Military, Networking, Computing, and Industrial segments.
- Should possess a technical understanding of Vicor’s technology, and able to productize and position to market needs, accounting for inherent strengths and weaknesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (MBA a plus), with at least 10 years of directly related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong overall business acumen.