As Director of Product Marketing, you'll use your deep understanding of the market, customers and competition to lead our new product strategy and messaging. You'll be a creative and quantitative thinker who partners with the internal sales and creative teams to test and validate new offerings and sales strategies to drive program enrollment.
- Own the product strategy (pricing, advertising, launch) and drive the marketing execution approach.
- Create product positioning and messaging to use across the marketing funnel.
- Craft sales enablement materials such as presentations, sell sheets, case studies, product videos, website copy, blogs, etc. and train sales team on key features and benefits of our products.
- Evaluate marketing tactics using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Understand the industry, define the competitive set and analyze market trends to influence product