Everbridge is seeking a dynamic and experienced Product Marketing Manager to help drive market awareness and adoption of our leading critical event management solutions. In this key role, you will work withSales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, and Demand Generation to drive differentiated positioning, messaging and associated programs that generate demand for our market leading products.
We’re looking for someone who understands B2B buying cycles in the large enterprise, and has a passion for helping keep people safe and business running. You will be directly contributing to our corporate strategic goals and marketing initiatives.
About the Team:
The Everbridge Marketing Team oversees the awareness, engagement, and conversion of prospects through the marketing funnel. These activities include developing programs from the ground up to meet top and bottom of funnel, inbound and outbound, demand generation objectives.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans.
- Developing and communicating the product proposition for customers, prospects and partners
- Develop the product marketing toolkit including product collateral
- Work closely with the sales team to help overcome objections – producing content to support specific issues
- Develop product demo videos, presentations and diagrams to supportmarketing and sales goals
- Competitor research to help define positioning and differentiation
- Responsibility of product updates to customers and partners
- Generate reports and content for whitepapers, articles and blogs
Basic Qualifications :
- 3-4years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment
- Prior experience in product marketing at a B2B technology software and services (SaaS) required
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
- Ability to engage & appreciate the needs of different audiences and different levels of seniority
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field
- Ability to understand and articulate solutions for complex business challenges
- Background working with or within Sandler, Challenger, or force management sales methodologies is a plus
- Curious and resourceful problem solver
- Strong writing and PowerPoint skills