Director of Product Marketing
11 - 15 years experience • Security Services
If you are a rockstar product marketer who is passionate about innovation and talent, with a proven history of driving B2B go-to-market strategies that engage customers and accelerate growth, we’re looking for you to join our Product Marketing team. You will own the product marketing efforts for our security solutions from customer targeting and positioning through go-to-market execution and empowering our sales and customer success teams. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will produce work that has visibility at the highest levels of the organization and with customers of all sizes in multiple geographies.
The role is based in Dallas, where you’ll collaborate with people from all functions and with key members of our executive team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Additional duties may be assigned as required.)
- Define and lead product marketing initiatives for our client's security offerings
- Partner closely with our product team to develop the product roadmap
- Attain an intimate knowledge of our customers and their most pressing business challenges through research, feedback loops, and direct interactions
- Understand the competitive landscape, and identify strategies to develop products and go to market in ways that are uniquely our Client’s
- Develop the strategic pillars of go-to-market strategy including positioning, target customers, messaging and campaign strategy, content, and growth plans
- Design and seamlessly execute go-to-market plans with our product, sales, customer success, and marketing teams across all channels
- Drive our collateral efforts to produce compelling narratives that engage our customers at all stages of the customer lifecycle
Required KNOWLEDGE and Skills
- A strong track record of customer-centrism, and ability to apply a customer-first focus from positioning development to go-to-market execution
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization including our CEO and executive team
- Ambidextrous at balancing strategy and tactics to drive growth through flawless execution
- Experience engaging with customers across industries, at all levels
- Passion for managing people and developing talent
- Skilled, positive, optimistic collaborator adept at partnering with internal teams and external vendors as needed
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable about sales methods, workflows, and mindsets; able to be an effective partner to sales from strategy through execution
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities
- Refined attention to detail, impressive organizational skills, and an eye for consistency
- Process and metrics driven
- A sense of humor, inclusive leadership style, and can-do attitude
Education and/or ExperiencE
- 12+ years relevant experience, including 5+ years of people management experience
- Public cloud, security, and B2B software background strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting or at an industry trade and/or partner event.