Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for setting our global product marketing strategy, leading an exceptionally talented and growing team, and linking customer needs to go-to-market strategy, product positioning and pricing across the organization. You will be an expert in understanding our customer and market, and build stories to help us engage current and future customers for long-term success, all while creating demand in the market and differentiating us from the competition. Your impact will touch all parts of the company and help us fuel our growth as the market leader in this space.
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience delivering compelling product marketing results, ideally with experience in a high growth SaaS company.
- 5+ years managing a team including hiring, inspiring and leading within a fast-paced marketing organization.
- Experience developing go-to-market plans and with clear data-driven results.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally across product, sales and training teams.
- An understanding of pricing for SaaS and proven experience leading pricing and packaging strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of high-performing product marketers, supporting their development and helping them build their careers, while also driving the core initiatives and priorities within the demands of high-growth company.
- Guide the positioning of Clio's products to fuel adoption of new products and features and help customers achieve success.
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the product strategy and develop top-line customer narratives and compelling customer stories.
- Collaborate with business operations + sales leadership to deliver company-wide enablement strategy
- Lead pricing and packaging initiatives for new customer segments, products, plans and cross-portfolio packages.
- Be part of the transformation of an industry and see your work directly impact access to justice.
Why would you want to work here:
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a great benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. We are looking for owl-drawers and team builders—people who work hard and play for keeps. We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech, and boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team. Come and join them!
Need more reasons? Here are some things that make us awesome:
- We'll invest in your learning and development through innovative leadership development programming, an internal coaching program, and tuition and book reimbursements.
- We provide an RRSP matching program, a highly competitive parental leave program, and an RESP contribution program to help you plan for you and your little one's' future.
- We have weekly onsite yoga, bootcamp, and RMT massage (and a gym and shower on hand if things get too sweaty), games nights (old school and new school Street Fighter, boardgames, and more!), a table tennis (ping pong) room and a lot of really good players and even a beach volleyball league (on-premise) during the summer;
- We provide healthy snacks (and unhealthy ones) when you need to refuel.
- We have beer and wine on tap, catered lunch on Fridays, a nap room, and a bunch of puppies when you need to unwind (that's right—we're dog friendly).