This position is responsible for….
The Director of Product Marketing is responsible for the direction of marketing efforts related to Breg’s product portfolio. S/he will contribute to the achievement of the company’s key results by driving the development, targeting, positioning, awareness and sales of differentiated product, service, and technology solutions.
Your day will be very busy… you will:
- Seeks and directs team to understand and listen with humility (curiosity):
- Acquires multiple perspectives from customers, internal stakeholders, and key opinion leaders
- Gains deep understanding of customer channels and personas
- Effectively leverages market and financial data to guide recommendations
- Evaluates changing customer requirements, reimbursement, and competitive activity
- Translates complexity and insight into focused capability development for key opportunities:
- Identifies high-value opportunities to integrate products, services, and technology to address customer pain points
- Guides product managers and cross-functional teams to successfully develop and launch new products
- Makes decisions and trade-offs with acute focus on driving customer loyalty and growth
- Simplifies value proposition and tailors offering and messaging for target audiences for sales
- Recommends and implements communications and lead generation strategies/tactics
- Drives revenue and profitability with strong sales partnership:
- Provides market, product, competitive and clinical expertise/insights
- Collaborates to identify creative solutions with current offerings to address customer pain points
- Promotes Breg differentiated value proposition
- Build relationships through co-travel, calls and events
- Strategically shares customer and rep success stories to facilitate learning
- Delivers product operational performance and profitability through leadership and collaboration with cross-functional teams (quality, operations, customer care, etc.)
- Recommends, benchmarks, and tracks key metrics and indexes to measure effectiveness of programs and customer loyalty. Communicates metrics to the organization for use as a ‘see it’ tool.
- Leadership responsibilities include the selection, development, performance management and continuous recalibration of staff; ensures appropriate staffing levels and resource allocation; performs administrative tasks associated with timekeeping, pay, performance, policy administration and other matters related to employment.
- Assesses staff and provides timely and consistent feedback regarding technical proficiency and effectiveness. Provides constructive feedback, guidance, and reinforcement to employees regarding job performance. Works with staff to identify work goals and create individual development plans. Evaluates training programs to ensure content meets staff needs.
What your background will be:
- Four-year college degree required. Degree in marketing or a related field preferred. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of marketing experience within the medical device or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Sales experience or prior orthopedic industry experience is preferred.