The Director works with Sales and Marketing Shared Services. They lead the team in alignment of the go-to-market strategy with retailer and brand objectives to drive end user take away at retail. The Director is an expert in the Home Improvement Channel. They will use their expertise to lead their team in assisting in successful product launches, deliver customer presentations, monitor competitive retailer and retailer online activity, and form plans to increase market share. This position reports into the Vice President of Marketing.
- Lead the team in category management analysis to improve strategies and plans
- Communicate value propositions and training tools to the customer
- Manage the team in the effective launch of new products, including communication and training
- Partner with training organization to develop training tools including Digital training materials for existing and new products
- Lead the team in the development of performance objectives, retailer financial targets, and critical milestones
- Utilize competitive trade promotion – field visits, market track analysis for product mix, promos., pkg., pricing, and TraQline
- Identify online opportunities specific to the channel