$200K — $250K *
Director of Product Management - Wireless
We are looking for a Wireless Product Management lead who is energetic and self-motivated to lead the hardware product management for our wireless products. You will be responsible for the hardware strategy and roadmap of Extreme’s wireless (WLAN) products. You will also be the portfolio manager for Extreme’s portfolio, with focus on Wireless and Cloud. This is a business focused role where you will apply your business experience and acumen to increase the revenue and profitability of Extreme’s portfolio.
• Define the hardware strategy and roadmap for Extreme’s wireless products.
• Lead a small team focused on wireless hardware and portfolio management.
• Develop business cases supporting the hardware strategy and present to executives.
• Responsible for forecasting, pricing and product lifecycle for wireless products.
• Portfolio management of Extreme’s portfolio with focus on Wireless and Cloud.
• Use data modeling, market analysis, bundling, pricing and other methods to increase the revenue and profitability of Extreme’s portfolio.
• Engage and influence various cross functional stakeholders to drive portfolio specific projects.
• Evangelize Extreme products at webinars, Extreme events, conferences, tradeshows, to analysts, partners and customers.
• Provide solution-level and industry thought leadership at EBC based customer engagements and external industry speaking engagements.
• Master's Degree in computer science or electrical engineering; or equivalent work experience. MBA desired.
• Demonstrated success in the past in a Product Management leadership role, with specific focus on WLAN products. 5+ years experience in bringing WLAN products to the market.
• In depth understanding of WLAN market trends, competitive landscape, technology advancements and customer deployments.
• Familiarity and practical experience in WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax technologies.
• Experience in designing and using Cloud based management of WLAN products.
• Holistic understanding of campus networks (wired and wireless), including Ethernet switching, routing, firewalls, etc.
• Experience in financial analysis, data modeling, pricing, products bundling and promotions.
• Outstanding communications and presentation skills. Demonstrated speaking engagements at public forums.
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills to drive and influence teams across the organization.
Valid through: 12/17/2020
$100K — $150K
4 days ago
$200K — $250K
14 days ago