Qualys is looking for a seasoned professional Product Manager for Vulnerability Management. Responsibilities include engaging with customers to understand their IT security ecosystems and to gather their requirements and use cases for managing IT securityrisk, addressing vulnerabilities, and obtaining better outcomes from their vulnerability management programs. The Product Manager will identify market needs, definte and document customer requirements, and work with the product and development teams to define functions and product enhancements.
In addition, the candidate will also drive the product marketing tasks for Vulnerability Management and upcoming products on the Qualys Continuous Security platform, including writing press releases, performing webinars, writing white papers, updating websites and conducting internal sales training.
Candidate must possess background in product management/marketing with 5+ years of proven product management experience and 2+ years in IT security.
- Identify and document product and market requirements for vulnerability management to drive growth of the QualysGuard Vulnerability Management solution
- Previous experience with corporate security, enterprise vulnerability management, endpoint assessment, and endpoint hardening is absolutely necessary
- Broad knowledge of IT Security markets and products is absolutely necessary
- Experience in working with development teams (SaaSpreferred) and managing a number of tasks and priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BS/BA in Marketing and/or Engineering preferred
- Meet directly with customers, new prospects, analysts, partners, and sales staff to gain market insights and evangelize the company's product offerings.
- Champion a customer-centric approach to product and services definition and development.
- Identify key growth opportunities for Qualys offerings and work with Product Marketing, Engineering and Sales to ensure successful execution.
- Be an active participant in execution of go-to-market and launch activities for offerings.