- Manage a category comprised of branded and private label products worth over $400 Million in annual sales.
- Introduce new products based on market research and customer feedback.
- Analyze product and category performance.
- Help determine marketing strategy and positioning of new products in catalog layout meetings.
- Collaborate closely with Creative, Purchasing, Sales and Customer Service.
- Lead a team of four product managers responsible for product development, product quality, product lifecycle and vendor negotiations.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of product manager / category manager experience.
- Experience managing vendor relationships, including successful negotiation.
- A driven leader with inspiring enthusiasm for product marketing.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.