We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses. Manage your own product line and watch it grow!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage a category comprised of branded and private label products worth over $400 Million in annual sales.
- Introduce new products based on market research and customer feedback.
- Analyze product and category performance.
- Help determine marketing strategy and positioning of new products in catalog layout meetings.
- Collaborate closely with Creative, Purchasing, Sales and Customer Service.
- Lead a team of four product managers responsible for product development, product quality, product lifecycle and vendor negotiations.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of product manager / category manager experience.
- Experience managing vendor relationships, including successful negotiation.
- A driven leader with inspiring enthusiasm for product marketing.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.