You should be:
- An excellent coach and mentor who thrives in the realm of people development.
- A whip-smart market and product strategist who can drive, refine and own the company’s 18-month product roadmap.
- A pragmatic, flexible problem-solver who can switch fluidly between tactical and strategic thinking.
- A naturally thorough and organized thinker who encourages great process and attention to details.
- Skilled in decomposing large, undefined strategic opportunities.
- An elite communicator with the skill to align disparate stakeholders and drive healthy communication with other groups.
- Fluent in, and comfortable with, Agile software development methodologies.
- A thoughtful owner of product vision. You will own the evolution of our product roadmap in tight collaboration with our product strategy leader.
- An effective, impactful communicator. You will direct the high-level coordination and communication of all product work
- A strong administrator. You will ensure that product management group runs efficiently and interacts with other TransLoc groups at an elite level.
- A process leader. You will own our product development life cycle and work with other product leaders to ensure it evolves to meet the needs of a growing team
- A zealot for what’s new in product management. You will forge the DNA of the PM team and love to incorporate the best new ideas in product management.