What You’ll Gain
You will get experience working with a cross-disciplinary team shipping real-world products to our customers around the nation. You will also receive hands-on mentorship from your friendly teammates on topics ranging from design to career advice.
- Partner with all teams to find balanced and creative solutions to Shipt’s and our shoppers’ most pressing needs.
- Define long-term vision and strategy, and work with engineering, design, data, marketing, and operations to distill this into a plan of individual executable features.
- Interface with external and internal partners to drive solutions that benefit our members, shoppers, partners, and Shipt
- Help define the success metrics of the projects your team works on and own the outcomes.
- Manage a team of driven product managers, coach, guide and empower them to successful career paths
- 8+ years as a Software, Web, Mobile App, or Service Product manager, shipping user facing features to hundreds of thousands of end users.
- Experience creating a vision & strategy with engineering, design, and operations partners, building buy-in for it throughout the organization up through executive level, and inspiring a team to march toward it
- Experience in a product role in a multi-sided marketplace
- Experience building AI/ML driven product & capabilities
- Demonstrated experience as a self-learner and who can pick up new skills in a matter of hours or days.
- Demonstrated project management skills; can motivate and lead a skilled group of peers.
- Experience defining business and product metrics and using those metrics to drive decisions.
- Experience managing a team of 2-5 PMs in previous roles
Nice to Haves
- Product leadership experience in gig-economy and marketplace space, ideally for worker- and/or supply-side products.
- Exhibits a positive, can-do attitude and be willing to work in a hyper-growth environment.
- Combines strong execution skills with a real passion for building great product experiences.
- Exceptional communication skills which allow you to bridge the gap of a multi-sided product team and multi-office environment.