The Director of Product Management, Revenue Integrity will work within the Product team to determine product strategy and priorities of eSolution’s suite of revenue integrity tools. This role will lead the development of new initiatives based on your healthcare revenue cycle experience and your contact with customers, prospects and other stakeholders in the healthcare space. This person must possess a blend of business and technical savvy; have a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. Must be familiar with the market, understand customer problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
The Director of Product Management, Revenue Integrity will communicate with all areas of the company. They will work with a team of developers and analysts to define product requirements. Partner with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customer. Serve as the internal evangelist for your products, working with sales reps and key customers.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conducting market research to identify market needs, product positioning and setting priorities.
- Keeping abreast of changes to the healthcare regulatory environment to anticipate changes impacting our customers and opportunities for new services.
- Specifying product requirements for current and future products.
- Driving a solution set across development teams.
- Participating in quality reviews and managing relationships with clients during the beta-testing process.
- Developing and implementing go-to-market plans and working with others to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for products.
- Fulfilling the Product Owner role in an agile development environment using Scrum.
- 5+ years of product management or related experience in healthcare software.
- College degree in business, healthcare administration or computer science preferred.
- Background in the healthcare industry with an understanding of the revenue cycle, EDI, billing and back office processes.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers, payers and other stakeholders.
- Strong technical aptitude, including knowledge of hosted Web/SaaS environments and software development processes.
- Technically driven, with the ability to quickly learn and understand new and evolving web technologies.
- Possess financial acumen to define the business case for a product and measure success in the marketplace.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing
- Manage your own workload appropriately to ensure timely completion of projects and prevent idle time.
- Healthcare application product management experience in the following areas preferred:
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial billing
- Healthcare EDI transactions
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)