The ideal candidate is data driven and has extensive product management experience as well as deep publisher domain experience.
- Manage a team of Product Managers and lead the ideation, technical development and launch of DV publisher products
- Understand strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Lead roadmap creation across multiple publisher products
- Collaborate with other product and engineering teams in order to manage dependencies and ensure successful launches
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Contribute to industry thought leadership by conducting webinars, speaking at conferences, and developing white papers
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- 10+ years of combined full time working experience
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management with most of those years in B2B space
- 3+ years working at a publisher or building products for publishers
- 3+ years of management experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership
- Successfully led new product development driving all aspects from concept to launch
- Prior experience working on a data products such as BI, data analytics, data visualizations, or data measurement
- Prior product management experience working on a SaaS based enterprise product
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative/Technical or equivalent preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience with programmatic advertising technologies such as RTB, prebid, SSPs, DSPs
- Hands-on experience with SQL and data analytics tools
- Passion for customer focused product development
- Experience collaborating and working with UX on mocks/prototypes, customer research, usability studies, personas, customer journey maps.