Director of Product Management
Up to $190K plus bonus & equity!
The Product Management team is at the core of our business and responsible for revenue growth through the introduction of new products and enhancement of existing products.
The ideal candidate will have experience launching new products, as well as building messaging, positioning, and pricing strategies. The best candidates will be high energy and work well cross-functionally leading the whole product.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Establish, drive, and communicate compelling product vision to engineering, sales, marketing, customers, partners and prospects
- Lead and mentor a team to execute on product strategy
- Create annual roadmap and update it quarterly
- Work closely with product management, and other leaders to prioritize backlog and ensure roadmap delivery
- Meet regularly with customers to understand current and future requirements
- Work withother product leaders to continuously improve the product management function
- Implementation of strategy to grow through product improvements, new products, and geographic growth
- Strong written and verbal skills especially with customers and external business partners
- Strong technical background, experience with diagnostics or lab testing is ideal
- MBA preferred