As the Director of Product Management, you have broad leadership responsibility. You define the product line strategy and work with passionate co-workers across the organization to turn the vision into reality. You and your team are accountable for achieving year over year growth targets and end to end profitability.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Lead the Product Management team ensuring the right skill set to take the company to the next level.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering as well as with customers and partners to identify the current and future customer pain points and envision solutions.
- Develop a differentiated and innovative product roadmap that will enable our customers.
- Own OnLogic’s product strategy in light of industry trends including the growing demand for solutions (hardware & software).
- Team up with the Product Managers to define our product offerings, roadmap, and manage all products through the entire life cycle from end to end.
- Develop business cases for new products working with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- Identify and select high value partners, develop and implement respective business models.
- Ensure the Product Management team is aligned with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Operations, and Partnership Management.
- Create Go to market strategies in cooperation with Marketing.
- Ensure prices of our products are set in accordance with market and margin targets.
- Own the global Product Introduction Process and work across Product Management, Engineering and Operations to implement it.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the Sales team and work with Marketing to develop the go to market strategies.
- Build and nurture relationships with key partners and suppliers around the globe to drive industry leading solution development.
- Team up with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and other key teams to create and maintain product collateral and training materials.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with proven leadership skills and a keen sense of business who is excited and very knowledgeable about technology.
This is you!
- You have proven skills leading high performance cross-functional teams.
- You have a minimum of 7 years experience in Product Management in the computer or electronics industry.
- You have a Bachelor's or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Product Management, Engineering or Business related fields.
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You are results oriented and have a proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- You have an interest in computer hardware and related market trends to keep yourself at the forefront of new technology.
- You have the ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes across cross functional, global teams.
- You have the desire to learn business processes, strategy and “big picture” thinking.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities