Identity Automation is a leading cybersecurity software company committed to helping organizations embrace security. Our identity and access management solution enables our customers to improve productivity and collaboration while limiting risk. Growing over 40% annually, we are rapidly expanding in enterprise, healthcare and government verticals, while maintaining a dominant presence in education. With offices in Houston and Austin, our growing team of employees is what sets Identity Automation apart.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, driven individual to join our team as Director of Product Management. This is a senior-level position, reporting to the CEO, responsible for extending and developing the product management discipline at Identity Automation.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8-10 years in product leadership roles, a technical background, and the ability to distill complex concepts into clear explanations and actions. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a high energy level. We offer a competitive salary and robust benefits.
- Define our product vision and create requirements for differentiated products and features
- Define detailed user personas, use-cases, and functional requirements for engineering
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for new products and new markets
- Own the product roadmap and evangelize key product and offering values
- Work closely with product marketing and sales to develop necessary collateral for various stakeholders
- Evangelize product direction to internal stakeholders, partners, and customers. Identify commonalities or gaps across stakeholders and proactively drive alignment
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our products
- Perform extensive market research and incorporate necessary learnings to improve the overall market share of our products
- Product management experience, technical expertise, an understanding of the Agile development process and best practices
- Experience with the Pragmatic Marketing approach
- An interest in understanding the IAM market and developing our unique position
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics and/or MBA
- Demonstrable experience in building and delivering successful enterprise grade technology products and services
- Expertise in agile and lean startup methodologies
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrable ability to formulate and drive data driven decisions
- Demonstrable ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills