We are looking for a Director of Product to join our team to work across our product and data teams to accelerate our go-to-market strategies. The larger fraud product team supports a range of products including our fraud score, synthetic score, phone, email & address risk and correlation scores, getting client feedback data, as well as infrastructure to support feature creation. They also are heavily involved in data acquisition. This position will closely interact with Data Engineering, Data Science, Growth, Sales, and Compliance to support our product roadmap to drive customer satisfaction.
Reporting to our VP of Product for our Fraud solutions you will be taking on and fully owning some key strategic products.
What You'll Do:
- Understand fraud trends and controls, and document new features which are needed to improve our fraud models.
- Work with engineers to clearly document and test the specs as our tech teams execute.
- Manage several product and data initiatives and drive to execution, efficiently and effectively.
- Improve the flexibility and robustness of our infrastructure which delivers fraud models & reasons.
- Interpret quantitative results and translate them into qualitative presentations
- Conduct peer reviews and develop rapport with internal stakeholders
- Constantly display an intellectual curiosity and desire for optimization
- You will interact with some of our largest and most strategic clients as you work to develop and sell our new products.
What You'll Bring:
- 8-10 years of relevant Product Management experience in combination with experience in Fraud controls
- Ability to grasp deep technical concepts, including predictive analytics and statistical models.
- Penchant for clear, concise, and impactful communication to either technical or business audiences
- Demonstrated record of individual achievements and collaborative team successes
- Conceptually sound visionary, omni-directional influencer, and storyteller who stays connected to the details
- Multi-directional application of data to both test hypotheses and disconfirm beliefs
- Use of first principles engineering to push the status-quo
- Transformative domain experience in Agile environments
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, partnership management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proactive learner following global product, data and technology trends
- Active participation and demonstration of critical thinking on product and data strategy
- Ability to responsibly scale a product organization and spread product knowledge across the organization
- Ability to travel ~15-20%
- Advanced quantitative or Product-relevant degrees.
- Experience with R, Python, Bash, or another scripting language
- SQL and RDBMS familiarity
- BI tools: Tableau, Looker, or other related tools
- Experience working with large data sets and graph databases